Home Buying FAQS
The following are different Home Buyer FAQS for purchasing Scottsdale area real estate. Click on the question link to see the answer.
- Is there really a difference between a REALTOR® and a real estate agent?
- What is the MLS?
- Do I really need to use the MLS? Is it that much better than classified or home magazine ads, Internet portals like Realtor.com and Homes.com or For Sale signs?
- Why do real estate agents leave out important information in ads?
- Wouldn't I be better served if I use more than one agent?
- What is Buyer Representation?
- Why do I need to get pre-approved before even looking at property?
- Wouldn't I save money working with the listing agent?
- Why does my agent want me to stay away from open houses?
- What is earnest money?
- How much earnest money is required?
- How do I know what I should offer on a property?
- Home inspection facts
If you have any questions you'd like answered please Contact Me or give me a call at 480-877-1549.